vs. RAYS, 5/07

OFFNY

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He thinks Jim Johnson is good. Some folks do.

I was extremely glad to have traded him. If he wanted to stay for 4 mil and not close, sure. I wanted JJ traded for something after 2012. It was the highest value he's ever going to see, but cie le vie (spelling?).

It's funny how when a guy has a good night, he tends to have a good night both at the plate and defensively.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Oh man it absolutely carries over to the field.... just like a bad night at the plate might equate to some errors in the field. Confidence baby

I was extremely glad to have traded him. If he wanted to stay for 4 mil and not close, sure. I wanted JJ traded for something after 2012. It was the highest value he's ever going to see, but cie le vie (spelling?).

Johnson made that old adage about statistics lying true. Yeah, he got a lot of save but he also had a lot of line drives and hard ground balls go right at people. Never consistently dominant. Hey, got him $10 mil.

But, after making the playoffs for the first time in 15 years, it was imposible to do. Even if it were smart.

Archived