vs. Astros, 5/10

weams

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You don't know that, different set of circumstances. I didn't like it, we are AL club with pop. Let Manny hit the oitch he wants, I know it was 3-1 but it makes the batter more likely to hit, plus Nick is slow. Manny does strike out a good bit anyway.

I am not defending it, just explaining why it was done.

That doesn't address the point. It was a poor decision, especially since the pitcher was fighting back from being behind in the count.

I haven't said I approve with the hit and run. Rather just explaining why it was done.

Eduardo A. Encina ‏@EddieInTheYard 13s

Chris Davis struck out swinging in his second at bat tonight at Double-A Bowie in the 3rd inning. #Orioles

I haven't said I approve with the hit and run. Rather just explaining why it was done.

I think most folks around here don't need to have the pros/cons explained to them. The fact that a move is criticized does not imply that the critics don't "get it".

I am not defending it, just explaining why it was done.

Ok, I just don't like it vs an unproven pitcher in a spot like that. I know it is all on the batter but if a guy like Lough is running at least you have a chance to get the bag, with Nick no way.

Archived