vs. Royals 5/15 (Goin' to Kansas City)

weams

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This guy is lights out. We had a great chance to score and did nothing. Sorry it's getting a little bit annoying how bad this team is playing.

Here is what I do.

I type out the post then instead of hitting quick reply, I hit cancel.

Gets it out of my system.

This guy is lights out. We had a great chance to score and did nothing. Sorry it's getting a little bit annoying how bad this team is playing.

What part of premature ejaculation do you NOT understand?

Can't hit with RISP. Nothing new.

Lately they can't score no matter what they do. They can have a guy throwing 20 pitches an inning and have great approaches and it leads to absolutely nothing. Hopefully they don't stop being patient just because it isn't working out for them right now.

In the meantime we need the pitching to be strong or else we are going to be well below .500 pretty soon. At this point it can't even be expected to put up more than 2 runs on the board. Really need our big bats to get goingz

Lately they can't score no matter what they do. They can have a guy throwing 20 pitches an inning and have great approaches and it leads to absolutely nothing. Hopefully they don't stop being patient just because it isn't working out for them right now.

In the meantime we need the pitching to be strong or else we are going to be well below .500 pretty soon. At this point it can't even be expected to put up more than 2 runs on the board. Really need our big bats to get goingz

Do you ever have a single positive thought?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Orioles, Mariners Among Four Teams Interested In Heath*Bell <a href="http://t.co/oBHKYmusD8">http://t.co/oBHKYmusD8</a></p>— MLB Trade Rumors (@mlbtraderumors) <a href="

">May 16, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Still in the top three in the AL hitting with RISP.

How good does a team have to hit with RISP to make you happy? .400? .600?

At least Flash worked the count. Schoop would've gotten out on the first pitch. I think Ryan can find a groove if he gets to start more than 1 game in a row. Schoop hasn't played well rnough to be the starter. Neither of them have.

Archived