vs. Royals 5/18

weams

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol. That is classic Orioles baseball by the heart of the lineup. At this point I want KC to score a few more runs so it is not a save situation to save my fantasy team. Hate to think like that but not gonna lie.

Oakland hammering Cleveland, 13-3. Now there is a team for you. We couldn't hammer the Washington Generals.

Oakland has 30 runs in their last 3 games. This team has 30 runs in their last 11 games. This pathetic team will be in 3rd place by tonight and in last by next week. They deserve nothing less. A complete joke this team is.

Way too much negativity floating around here today, I think I'm going to take my leave. Have a good afternoon fellas.

If the team didn't suck then there wouldn't be negativity. They're a brutal team and have lucked their way into first when they should actually be right down there with Tampa and Houston.

Way too much negativity floating around here today, I think I'm going to take my leave. Have a good afternoon fellas.

On a positive note at this moment we still lead the Royals by 1 and the Astros by 3 in the race to the stay out of the league basement in runs scored.

Archived