vs. Royals 5/18

weams

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Then you mix it up. Jones lost the game last night. He's killing this team with men on.

40 games into the season you want to yank around one of your best hitters? I know he can be frustrating but his production overall is solid. Team wide slump, not all on him.

This game isn't on the pitching at all. You can't expect them to give up 3 runs or less every single game. It's on our complete embarassment of position players. They don't walk. They don't hit XBH's. They don't hit with RISP. They don't score runs. The position players just flat out suck. We will be in last place by next week, right where this pathetic team belongs.

There is absolutely no reason why our offense should be this bad. Everyone is trying to hit a homer. Take advantage of what the team is giving you. Jones should be bunting, Davis needs to get out of homer mode (i.e. shoot opposite field instead), David Lough has no business starting, Schoop has been atrocious for nearly a month, etc.

This game isn't on the pitching at all. You can't expect them to give up 3 runs or less every single game. It's on our complete embarassment of position players. They don't walk. They don't hit XBH's. They don't hit with RISP. They don't score runs. The position players just flat out suck. We will be in last place by next week, right where this pathetic team belongs.

You keep on hoping for that.

40 games into the season you want to yank around one of your best hitters? I know he can be frustrating but his production overall is solid. Team wide slump, not all on him.

I don't want to yank him. I want the lineup adjusted to put him in a situation where he isn't always trying to hit a 3 run homer. Because he isn't hitting them.

I don't want to yank him. I want the lineup adjusted to put him in a situation where he isn't always trying to hit a 3 run homer. Because he isn't hitting them.

I meant from his spot. We are tough to watch on offense right now.

Archived