vs. Royals 5/18

weams

These last two games have been brutal. The last week of baseball has been brutal, with a two-game breather (barely) to start this series. This team is not as bad as they played this week. There's too much talent for that. Someone s going to pay for this soon.

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You keep on hoping for that.

Nothing I said is wrong. We have played 1 good team the last 3 weeks and got swept by them. We are 11-10 in that stretch while playing 1 decent team. The twins, Astros, pirates and rays are all awful. They suck. Just like the orioles.

These last two games have been brutal. The last week of baseball has been brutal, with a two-game breather (barely) to start this series. This team is not as bad as they played this week. There's too much talent for that. Someone s going to pay for this soon.

Tommy Hunter and Showalter pitching him Tuesday ruined the week. We should never have been swept there. AWFUL.

I feel like this has been being said all year, sometimes talent just doesn't live up to its potential. The offense will get hot for some games but they are going to slump hard for a good amount too.. just comes with the territory of the player's approach at the plate.

Tommy Hunter and Showalter pitching him Tuesday ruined the week. We should never have been swept there. AWFUL.

A throw on the fly by Joseph erases the leadoff hit against the shift. Hunter was wasn't alone in blowing that save.

I feel like this has been being said all year, sometimes talent just doesn't live up to its potential. The offense will get hot for some games but they are going to slump hard for a good amount too.. just comes with the territory of the player's approach at the plate.

I think they have to try to stay above the water until the bats get hot in the summer. They will heat up, that's certain.

Archived