vs. Royals 5/18

weams

It is if the team loses anyway.

Haven't you been keeping up?

But wait a minute weren't the O's down by two runs when Jones didn't deliver in the 7th? Doesn't that mean it was already garbage time? So very confusing!! :(

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you don't remember Jones' steady heroics that year you weren't a fan back then. Which explains a lot.

Actually, I do remember him hitting some but not the exact number. And you are partially correct about my fan status. My wife and I started going in 2011. Then got season ticket package for 2012-2014.

I'm a transplanted Oklahoman

Actually, I do remember him hitting some but not the exact number. And you are partially correct about my fan status. My wife and I started going in 2011. Then got season ticket package for 2012-2014.

Ah, I should have known from your name. Sorry to be rude, but the negativity and cynicism on the game threads really gets to me, which is why this season I just sign in near game's end. Pretty soon I may be not participating at all. Hope the O's live up to your Sooner expectations--and soon!

Welcome to O's fandom. There are some bad days (weeks) like this, but the rich history and Camden Yards (and the recent decent run) make it all worthwhile.

And if the game is closer, they never put in crow to give up the 3 runs, instead going right to holland and he most likely blows our guys away 1-2-3 like he did to Davis and Cruz.

Hypotheticals are pointless.

Crow is a top-notch reliever and we got to him. Holland is great, but we loaded the bases against him earlier in the series before he escaped. I.e., we almost did to Holland what we did to Crow.

Archived