vs. Royals 5/18

weams

We're going to get to them today. Hang in there.

Unfortunately, even without the fancy math that I introduced the other day (i.e., seeing how the O's offense looks without their three double-digit performances), the team's runs per game average has still slipped below 4.00 (it's at 3.93 right now, 21st in baseball). They're just...bad.

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I think the Achilles' heel is going to be the pitching, more than anything else,'' Robinson said. "If they can work that out and get guys into the sixth or seventh inning, it's going to be a big plus for them. They've struggled some and they've played well some, so they've got a chance."

"They have an interesting team,'' he said. "They have not only a good manager, but an entertaining manager. Everybody loves Buck. He makes the game more fun."

Read more: http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/orioles/bs-sp-orioles-brooks-robinson-0517-20140516,0,4550602.story#ixzz325swQqCe

Ubaldo could pitch a perfect game from here on out and the O's would still lose. You could slap a Seattle uniform on our lineup and I would go, "yeah, that's Seattle alright."

Seattle's actually 14th in MLB with 4.10 runs per game.

I know he eats up 12% of the team salary, but personally I'm really happy to have Ubaldo locked up through 2017.

Agree need to get the month of April fixed

Archived