vs. PIRATES, 5/20

Aglets

The only reason I'm going to refrain from getting too excited about Chris Davis is that his two HRs have come off of hanging breaking balls over the middle/outside middle of the plate. I'd be more enthusiastic if he'd turned on a good fastball, or driven one of the HRs to the opposite field.

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The only reason I'm going to refrain from getting too excited about Chris Davis is that his two HRs have come off of hanging breaking balls over the middle/outside middle of the plate. I'd be more enthusiastic if he'd turned on a good fastball, or driven one of the HRs to the opposite field.

The game thread is no place for rational analysis!

At the moment concerning myself, beggars can't be choosers.

If you can hit all the hanging breaking balls out, you can hit a lot of home runs. Regardless, it seems like a positive development as he had been missing pretty much everything.

What a shocker! No input tonight from JONESY10 tonight. You know to constantly remind us how absolutely horrible our offense. Bet if the Pirates come back he will appear

I know what you mean, but he said in the main forum yesterday or the day before that he was bowing out of the game threads for a while because even he realized he was becoming too much of a downer.

Archived