vs. INDIANS, 5/22

Aglets

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Os have scored 31 runs over their last 4 games, but are 1-3 over that stretch.</p>— Brittany Ghiroli (@Britt_Ghiroli) <a href="

">May 23, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Os have scored 31 runs over their last 4 games, but are 1-3 over that stretch.</p>— Brittany Ghiroli (@Britt_Ghiroli) <a href="
">May 23, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

And when the pitching was great they couldn't score.

They got some flukey runs, thanks to Flaherty. But of course Flaherty got us back into the game to begin with AND some of our runs came from their defensive miscues. Chen deserved better. O'Day gives up a homer. Santana barely squeaks a ball down the line other wise Markakis, perhaps, ends the game in the bottom of the 13th.

At least the Yankees lost too... Toronto is red hot. Cobb is back for TB, hope they don't start to catch fire after tonight's win.

To stay positive--I like how AJ laid off the 0-2 and 1-2 pitches on the last AB... That's about all I have though.

Was going to say the same thing but the AB ended before I got a chance. I was amazed that he didn't flail away at either of those pitches. He must pick up the ball out of Atchison's hand real well. He ended up giving that ball a good ride, just not quite far enough.

Was going to say the same thing but the AB ended before I got a chance. I was amazed that he didn't flail away at either of those pitches. He must pick up the ball out of Atchison's hand real well. He ended up giving that ball a good ride, just not quite far enough.

He has been looking good at the plate over the last several days. When he is on, he lays off those too obvious pitches.

Archived