vs. Astros, 5/31

weams

First baseman Mark Teixeira was replaced by a pinch-hitter in the sixth inning of Saturday's game against the Twins, and the Yankees announced that he was experiencing soreness in his surgically repaired right wrist. Uh-oh.

Michael Pineda - S - Yankees

Michael Pineda has been shut down at extended spring training due to inflammation in his upper back.

Pineda was scheduled to make another live appearance on Saturday but had to be scratched. Even if it's only a minor setback, he can probably now be ruled out until at least early July. The big right-hander had a 1.83 ERA over his first four starts this season but hasn't pitched in a major league game since April 23.

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cruz has shown he can play LF. Guy will hit 40 plus HR (clean i hope) A team will over pay for that.

At this point in time I would start "asking" what Cruz wants... then when he cools off (if he does) his demands will go down... If I were DD I would be exploring options to bring him back- and of course Wieters and Davis too... Keep that core of hitter with Manny and Schoop improving the offense is set. The Os have the bucks to spend and if they every put together multiple playoff performances in a row they are selling out the stadium almost every night, mechandise across the nation increasese (btw I saw my third Os hat today in Flagstaff AZ of course not counting the ones I own).

First baseman Mark Teixeira was replaced by a pinch-hitter in the sixth inning of Saturday's game against the Twins, and the Yankees announced that he was experiencing soreness in his surgically repaired right wrist. Uh-oh.

I'm amazed that BRob is still hanging tough...

At this point in time I would start "asking" what Cruz wants... then when he cools off (if he does) his demands will go down... If I were DD I would be exploring options to bring him back- and of course Wieters and Davis too... Keep that core of hitter with Manny and Schoop improving the offense is set. The Os have the bucks to spend and if they every put together multiple playoff performances in a row they are selling out the stadium almost every night, mechandise across the nation increasese (btw I saw my third Os hat today in Flagstaff AZ of course not counting the ones I own).

The Os hats were all over New Orleans.

Steve Melewski ‏@masnSteve 1m

Break up the Delmarva Shorebirds. No wait, don't. They won today and have won 10 of last 11. Now 33-22 on the year, 20-5 since May 7th.

Archived