vs. Texas Rangers, 6/4

weams

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I love O'Day, glad he's kicking butt. However doesn't it seem like Webb doesn't get the ball in key situations considering he was a key free agent target?

Webb may be the phantom injured pen pitcher.

I'm just gonna throw this out there for those of you with diagnosed heart conditions...

The O's bats have given plenty lately, and I think they've decided to take a break for the last 9 outs of this game. We are probably going to have to live with the runs we have.

The Rangers are extremely likely to get at least one baserunner before the game ends. This will likely increase your blood pressure. Please, don't have a heart attack.

Have faith. The back end of the bullpen can shut the door.

I'm just gonna throw this out there for those of you with diagnosed heart conditions...

The O's bats have given plenty lately, and I think they've decided to take a break for the last 9 outs of this game. We are probably going to have to live with the runs we have.

The Rangers are extremely likely to get at least one baserunner before the game ends. This will likely increase your blood pressure. Please, don't have a heart attack.

I can't even afford my heart meds.

So shut up!

And in other news....

There is a chance of sun tomorrow, after daybreak, but yet it might be cloudy. Then again it could be really hot and sunny. :0

Archived