vs. Texas Rangers, 6/5

weams

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

o

DOWN ON THE AA FARM

8 Strikeouts.

2 Free Passes (1 Walk, and 1 Hit Batsman.)

18 OUTS: 8 Strikeouts, 6 Groundouts (Including 1 Double Play), 3 Popouts

TYLER WILSON O (vs. AA-New Hampshire, 6/05)

IP:. 6

H:o 6 (2 Home Runs, 4 Singles)

R:O 3

BB: 1 *

SO: 8

Pitches: 87 (63 Strikes, 24 Balls)

2014 ERA: 4.33 (AA-Bowie)

* Wilson also had 1 hit Batsman

PITCHES BY INNING

17 (14 Strikes, 3 Balls)

16 (10 Strikes, 6 Balls)

11 (10 Strikes, 1 Balls)

14 (91 Strikes, 5 Balls)

13 (10 Strikes, 3 Balls)

16 (10 Strikes, 6 Balls)

Considering the Orioles went almost 3 weeks in between winning series I would say it is true. Unless you have a different meaning of the word weeks...

Split the Astros series. Split the Indians series. Split the Pirates "series". Split the Royals series. Won the Astros series. Swept the TB series.

Your not technically wrong, but disingenuous and negative as hell.

Split the Astros series. Split the Indians series. Split the Pirates "series". Split the Royals series. Won the Astros series. Swept the TB series.

Your not technically wrong, but disingenuous and negative as hell.

I wasn't saying it in a negative way! There's no shame in winning a series but not sweeping it. The O's need to start winning more series. It's good that they haven't been losing many series, but since that Astros series they are 3 games under because they had not won one until this series.

The bottom line for me is this: the O's have not exactly hit their stride yet, but they haven't exactly given away the farm either. They are right at a playoff spot and they have only the Jays in front of them in the division. Perhaps the Jays scare some people. I happen to not be one of those people. Win series. Do that and the O's will be in the playoffs fighting for a World Series ring.

Archived