vs. Texas Rangers, 6/5

weams

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why do the A's playing in NY get to play a day game and the home team with the greater distance to travel has to play a night game?

I figured it was because they didn't want to play a day game in the Texas heat. But they could've at least started this game at 3 or 4.

If anyone on this game thread is interested, we've got a great auction going on for the benefit of my charity . Two great items. All proceeds benefit sports and recreational programs for disadvantaged youth in LA.Check it out on OH Oriole talk.

Roy is it a silent auction? Any way to see what the bids are up to? Seems like a lot of guess work if we don't know what the bidding is up to. Thanks in advance.

The MASN broadcast was just pretty much ripping on Lewis saying and show stats about how bad he has been and yet he will probably shut the O's down. This is a big game. With Oakland and Toronto coming up the O's need all the wins they can get and they should not lose this game because they can't score off a guy that has practically been throwing BP all season long.

That of course means that Tillman has to have a decent start...

If anyone on this game thread is interested, we've got a great auction going on for the benefit of my charity . Two great items. All proceeds benefit sports and recreational programs for disadvantaged youth in LA.Check it out on OH Oriole talk.

Disregard, Roy. I just noticed the thread.

Archived