Orioles have locker set up for Nolan Reimold

Greg

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23orioles&src=hash">#orioles</a> have locker set up for Nolan Reimold. Supposed to start rehab assignment tuesday at bowie</p>— Roch Kubatko (@masnRoch) <a href="

">June 9, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sounds to me that they don't expect Reimold to hang with the kids at Baysox and Keys during his rehab. He will have a locker at Camden Yards and drive to Bowie and Frederick for games.

Just my guess.

Same conclusion I reached.

Make sure to donate heavily to the team buffet while you are down there Nolan!

Sounds to me that they don't expect Reimold to hang with the kids at Baysox and Keys during his rehab. He will have a locker at Camden Yards and drive to Bowie and Frederick for games.

Just my guess.

Ha, wildcard with the sarcasm. Well played.

If Reimold survives his rehab assignment, I would have to think it means goodbye for Young. I don't see anyone else being DFA'd. Surely they wouldn't do that to Pearce again.

And it does bring into play the possibility of a trade.

If Reimold survives his rehab assignment, I would have to think it means goodbye for Young. I don't see anyone else being DFA'd. Surely they wouldn't do that to Pearce again.

And it does bring into play the possibility of a trade.

If Reimold survives the rehab assignment and the O's are still struggling to stay above .500 (in three weeks), it could mean goodbye to Nelson. I doubt they will attempt to re-sign him for next season and he could be worth a few chips that would help us reach the promised land next season.

Archived