vs. Yankees 6 20

weams

Manny is clearly NOT the player he was last year offensively.Its no longer the long "layoff". It is real and an issue.

I don't think it should surprise anyone that it might take him more than 8-10 months to recover from a major surgery. Next year will be a more honest test. This year...what, you want Schoop back at 3B?

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Im hopeful Ubaldo uses it as a psychological lift but I really think Ubaldo's problems aren't mechanical but mental. He doesn't seem mentally tough.

Maybe you could next ask for a little more focus from Ubaldo. Any improvement in his pitching would certainly be seen as a miracle.

I take it you don't live in Baltimore City....

Oddly I am the only person in my neighborhood that takes their evening drink out to the porch. I ain't got nobody to chat with out here. The crabs and the oysters aren't the same either..but that is another thing altogether.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Nolan Reimold picks up his 2nd hit of the game - a 2-R shot off the video board in LF and the Baysox now trail 6-3 in the 3rd</p>— Bowie Baysox (@BowieBaysox) <a href="

">June 20, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

He's got that bat going now.

Oddly I am the only person in my neighborhood that takes their evening drink out to the porch. I ain't got nobody to chat with out here. The crabs and the oysters aren't the same either..but that is another thing altogether.

You have US to talk to. :D

I raise my beer to ya 3k miles away..... :beerchug1:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Nolan Reimold picks up his 2nd hit of the game - a 2-R shot off the video board in LF and the Baysox now trail 6-3 in the 3rd</p>— Bowie Baysox (@BowieBaysox) <a href="
">June 20, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

He's got that bat going now.

2 HRs? :D

Archived