vs. Yankees 6 20

weams

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Nolan Reimold picks up his 2nd hit of the game - a 2-R shot off the video board in LF and the Baysox now trail 6-3 in the 3rd</p>— Bowie Baysox (@BowieBaysox) <a href="
">June 20, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

He's got that bat going now.

But he can play second base.

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't think it should surprise anyone that it might take him more than 8-10 months to recover from a major surgery. Next year will be a more honest test. This year...what, you want Schoop back at 3B?

Yeah, I think we all underestimate how narly that injury was. Hopefully he starts to improve a tad in the second half. I think he has looked a bit more comfortable in the field lately.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>BTW, Jimenez gave Gausman a Rolex today for giving up his #31 in the spring. Gausman was psyched: " I thought maybe he’d just get me a suit.</p>— Dan Connolly (@danconnollysun) <a href="

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>BTW, Jimenez gave Gausman a Rolex today for giving up his #31 in the spring. Gausman was psyched: " I thought maybe he’d just get me a suit.</p>— Dan Connolly (@danconnollysun) <a href="

Wow...helluva gesture.

DAYAM! Freakin Rolex! :eek:

Archived