vs. Yankees 6 20

weams

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Im having a hard tme figuring our offense out. With all this talent, game after game we swoon for the first 4-5 innings and then try and play catch up. Its won't fly all year.

I watched the YES broadcast for a few minutes. They showed a graphic on our offense. In HRs, average, and something else we were 1st 2nd and 5th. In Runs we were 10th! They said, like the recent TOR series, if they're all 1-run homers, and you leave too many guys on base, it's just not gonna fly.

Of course, no visit from the pitching coach after two walks. Now he comes out after three walks. Inexcusable pitching.

What do you want to tell him throw it across i think he knows that already. Whether he can or not is the question.

I watched the YES broadcast for a few minutes. They showed a graphic on our offense. In HRs, average, and something else we were 1st 2nd and 5th. In Runs we were 10th! They said, like the recent TOR series, if they're all 1-run homers, and you leave too many guys on base, it's just not gonna fly.

We don't get enough base runners that is the issue. All those numbers show just how important OBP is.

Archived