vs. Yankees 6 20

weams

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ubaldo can't get a win to save his life.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Everything else aside, I don't know that Ubaldo did much to earn any kind of W tonight. He looked awful and got bailed out by sharp D and poor clutch hitting from the Yanks.

No one disagrees that the offense needs to do more, but this game was in hand. 2 run lead, bottom 9. Your closer is supposed to nail that down. Ours didn't. His loss.

Yep, 3-1 bottom of the ninth. Not only that but to throw 12 straight fast balls. Ridiculous! That is what a closer is supposed to do.

Things got kinda ugly in my family room there for a little while. Luckily everyone else is in bed or not home yet. I'm starting to calm down now....

It's just another one of those games where my only take away is that deep down I know the O's are the better team and that was a game that we should have won. That's the only way I'll get any sleep tonight, and I know how sad that statement is.

Get'em tomorrow.

Our IF offense is underachieving to say the least. It's hard to win a division when players don't have good years.

On any given night 2-3 of our position players are guys who honestly shouldn't be I'm the majors. No ones saying the team doesn't need a few pieces.

Yep, 3-1 bottom of the ninth. Not only that but to throw 12 straight fast balls. Ridiculous! That is what a closer is supposed to do.

Kimbrel blew a 2 run lead tonight as well against a division rival. Maybe if the offense could score some runs not every win would be a nail biter.

Kimbrel blew a 2 run lead tonight as well against a division rival. Maybe if the offense could score some runs not every win would be a nail biter.

We all know the offense needs to produce more. That doesn't excuse Britton's performance tonight. He lost the game.

Archived