vs. WHITE SOX 6/23

scOtt

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't mind emotion Tony. I mind folks repeating the exact same factual inaccuracies. Just because it's a game thread doesn't mean you can't learn something.

The types of lies that I dislike are the ones that are done over and over to make it appear truthful by volume.

I don't mind emotion Tony. I mind folks repeating the exact same factual inaccuracies. Just because it's a game thread doesn't mean you can't learn something.

Right, but some people are who they are. I guess I just don't let them get under my skin. I use the power of ignoring and shunning. :D

In the least surprising news in the history of the planet...

The Orioles swing at the most pitches outside the strike zone in the American League.

http://www.fangraphs.com/leaders.aspx?pos=all&stats=bat&lg=all&qual=0&type=5&season=2014&month=0&season1=2014&ind=0&team=0,ts&rost=0&age=0&filter=&players=0&sort=2,d

Hardy's AB was much worse than Manny's or Schoop's.

It is virtually impossible to hit better than everyone else with RISP yet score less runs than them. I would think this is perception bias.

2nd in average, 3rd in home runs, 5th in OPS, 1st in RISP, 9th in runs. Not impossible.

Archived