vs. WHITE SOX 6/23

scOtt

Tony is right that people can declare us losers while down 3-2 in the sixth if they want, but I will be honest in saying that I wouldn't want to sit in my living room and watch the game with that person. I have no spot for that type of negativity in my life. I just think negative emotions lower the enjoyment of life and I want to enjoy my life as much as I can.

Since my attempts to watch games while following the game threads are an effort to experience the game with friends as I would in my home, this doesn't really work for me. Have a great night everyone.

That is why I enjoy it when you are here. We might lose, but we could still win.

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like to just throw out random statements to see what sticks.

That's my fallback. Every once in a rare while I channel my frustration into a gigantic response to some random, longstanding argument. Probably once every year or so.

They have scored more than 4 runs at home in just 2 of their last 12 games, not including tonight. But it seems like it has to get better at some point. It has to if this team wants to go anywhere.

It better start with this home stand Jonesy, we have to make hay.

That is where the lack of OBP just kills the offense at times.

We are last in the AL with 653 PA's coming into tonights game with RISP. Seattle has 21 more but has played 3 more games. Oakland leads the AL with 808 in 76 games.

We are last in the AL with 653 PA's coming into tonights game with RISP. Seattle has 21 more but has played 3 more games. Oakland leads the AL with 808 in 76 games.

Orioles are still 2nd in average and home runs, 5th in OPS, and 1st in AVG with RISP yet are 9th in runs. That is really weird. Then you look at Chicago and they aren't very good in any category yet are 5th in runs I believe Gary said.

Archived