vs. WHITE SOX 6/23

scOtt

I wouldn't go that far with what we call it. It was definitely a "you're struggling" off-day, though.

I will go with that. Davis of all people knows he is struggling. Glad he nailed it. He didn't even seem that happy after the HR

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ROFL. I knew this is what I'd find. There was more- but I'm busy celebrating! WOW! Takes guts to make instinctual moves as a manager of a BIG LEAGUE club with so many wannabe sofa GMs second guessing you every pitch thrown.

That's what I'm talking about! From leaving Tillman in yesterday when so many were calling for him to come out- to pinch hitting Davis.

ENJOY THE RIDE folks, and stop nit picking and complaining EVERY TIME something doesn't go our way.

Gotta have faith!

[video=youtube;C9iDBkJqxNg]

Same birthday as me. In 2 days.

<object width="400" height="254"><param name="movie" value="undefined/shared/flash/video/share/ObjectEmbedFrame.swf?content_id=33978979&width=400&height=254&property=mlb" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="scale" value="noscale" /><param name="salign" value="tl" /><embed src="undefined/shared/flash/video/share/ObjectEmbedFrame.swf?content_id=33978979&width=400&height=254&property=mlb" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="never" allowfullscreen="true" width="400" height="254" scale="noscale" salign ="tl" /></object>

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/gameday/index.jsp?gid=2014_06_23_chamlb_balmlb_1&mode=video&content_id=33978979&tcid=vpp_copy_33978979

I've always LOVED that shot of the walkoff HR hitter rounding first while all his teammates are pouring out of the first base dugout to greet him when he gets back to the plate.

Giggity!!!

I hope that gets Davis back on track. Head was down and looked at the ball to the bat and kept his head there after he hit it. That is what we need more of! Awesome job Os way to battle down to the last inning.

Archived