vs. Ray 6/28

Greg

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who (a) was once traded for three players who have since become All-Stars and (b) Palmer has been describing all afternoon as a master of changing speeds.

This is the 6th start this year that Bedard has allowed 1 earned run or less.

49 base runners in his previous 28 innings.

Who (a) was once traded for three players who have since become All-Stars and (b) Palmer has been describing all afternoon as a master of changing speeds.

This is the 6th start this year that Bedard has allowed 1 earned run or less.

Ah. Yes. You are right, he is better than I credit him.

You don't have to be called a whiner or a negative nellie when being exasperated by todays offense. The start by Chen was bad enough, but this yet ANOTHER example of the Orioles being owned by a guy who has been banged around(including by us) all year. Manny's first pitch swinging is getting old, the pop ups and the lack of an ability to adjust makes it so much more frustrating. Of course, it does happen in baseball.I get that,but this teams' continuous lack of aptitude especially early in a game is being exposed. We really could've used this game today. Tomorrow is going to be even tougher.

I am not neg guy I think we can still win but I have to agree this is TUFF to watch to be shut out by this guy is exasperating !!

You don't have to be called a whiner or a negative nellie when being exasperated by todays offense. The start by Chen was bad enough, but this yet ANOTHER example of the Orioles being owned by a guy who has been banged around(including by us) all year. Manny's first pitch swinging is getting old, the pop ups and the lack of an ability to adjust makes it so much more frustrating. Of course, it does happen in baseball.I get that,but this teams' continuous lack of aptitude especially early in a game is being exposed. We really could've used this game today. Tomorrow is going to be even tougher.

There are no passengers on spaceship earth. We are all crew.

I am not neg guy I think we can still win but I have to agree this is TUFF to watch to be shut out by this guy is exasperating !!

It's tough to win when you score 2 or less. Way too many times this season the Orioles have done just that. You know it's sad when a good offensive game at home is scoring 4 runs and going 2-10 with RISP is a good day for your offense.

The last 2 seasons they scored nearly 5 a game at home. This year you have to hope and pray they score more than 2.

Archived