Really tired of Matusz...

Ed-die... Ed-die

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Matusz can't pitch to right handed hitting. We already know that. I'm not too upset he was hit bad while facing a bunch of RH hitters. That's on Buck IMO.

I am past tired of seeing Evan Meek. This guy can not pitch at the major league level anymore. Where is that 93-95 mph cutter he was throwing in the Spring?

I understand that the team needed arms for the weekend, with the double header on Friday. But Meek can't pitch, I don't understand why he keeps getting run out there to fail. There has to be someone else they could have called up...

No options left, can't send him down.

But can we afford to keep him in Baltimore either? He's 27 years old now so he isn't young anymore. I'm sure we'll keep him through the end of the year... but should we really?

I am too. There has to be someone who will take him.

He is not going to make it to the All Star game. Once Norris comes back they can move some guys around and have a solid pen.

Britton

O'day

Hunter

Brach

Webbb

Mcfarland

Gonzo

I have a long list of players I'm pretty tired of. Matusz, Meek, Davis, Gonzalez, Flaherty, Schoop, Duquette,....

Oh wait. That last one I'm tired of because he won't start our best pitcher in the bigs. Braindead stupid.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I have a long list of players I'm pretty tired of. Matusz, Meek, Davis, Gonzalez, Flaherty, Schoop, Duquette,....

Oh wait. That last one I'm tired of because he won't start our best pitcher in the bigs. Braindead stupid.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Gonzalez was pretty good right up til he got injured and has not bee good since. When Norris comes back he can go to the pen where he would be better though.

I think the Orioles really need to admit to themselves that Matusz was a total failure as a draft pick.

They need to make objective decisions about players regardless of tgeir draft status.

Sadly, it would benefit the team greatly to simply release Matusz.

Think of all the other players we could have drafted instead.

People keep writing this, but it isn't true. He gave up a two run double to the first batter he faced James Loney WHO IS LEFT HANDED. He also gave up a massive two run homer to Matt Joyce WHO IS LEFT HANDED. Both pitches were AWFUL. He didn't get hit by just righties.

Buck left him in once he blew it to save the pen. It wasn't bad managing. It was good managing.

Excellent managing in fact. If your loogy can't get the guy he is brought in for, get a new loogy.

Archived