vs. Rangers 7/3/14

nevadaO

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think they will get this game in even if they begin playing at 9 or 10. That means they'd get into Boston by 1 or 2. Sleep in for 8 hours and they will be good to go. They're professionals who are fed great and sleep at great hotels. They can do it.

I just have a feeling the O's will be at OPACY past midnight with an afternoon game tomorrow.

Wish they would just call it now.

That's the worst thing. Last game with Texas, they're going to wait a GOOD long time till they'd call it.

Talking about Oakland signing a 10 year lease. Jim says they had permission to go somewhere else but where? If San Jose then the Giants will be mad.

But...

Oakland is closer to SF than San Jose! :slytf:

Talking about Oakland signing a 10 year lease. Jim says they had permission to go somewhere else but where? If San Jose then the Giants will be mad.

But...

Oakland is closer to SF than San Jose! :slytf:

Looks like Atlanta will have a practically new ballpark sitting vacant in a couple years.

I think they will get this game in even if they begin playing at 9 or 10. That means they'd get into Boston by 1 or 2. Sleep in for 8 hours and they will be good to go. They're professionals who are fed great and sleep at great hotels. They can do it.

If they start at 9, end at 12, they're not leaving BAL until around 1:30-2 at the earliest. They get into their hotel around 3:30-4:00. Need to be at the park by 11:30, so awake by 10:30-11. Doesn't leave much time for sleep. Better get some zzzzzz on the plane.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Here comes the grounds crew with word the game will start at approximately 8 p.m.</p>— Evan Grant (@Evan_P_Grant) <a href="

">July 3, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

If they start at 9, end at 12, they're not leaving BAL until around 1:30-2 at the earliest. They get into their hotel around 3:30-4:00. Need to be at the park by 11:30, so awake by 10:30-11. Doesn't leave much time for sleep. Better get some zzzzzz on the plane.

That is 7 hours of sleep. I do not want to hear them complain. I type at my desk on 6 hours of sleep constantly. And I sure as hell don't want to hear baseball is more athletic than my fingers typing! :P

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>No word RT <a href="https://twitter.com/neilcarrier">@neilcarrier</a>: <a href="https://twitter.com/Evan_P_Grant">@Evan_P_Grant</a> Darvish or Baker?</p>— Evan Grant (@Evan_P_Grant) <a href="https://twitter.com/Evan_P_Grant/statuses/484840646159908865">July 3, 2014</a></blockquote>

That is 7 hours of sleep. I do not want to hear them complain. I type at my desk on 6 hours of sleep constantly. And I sure as hell don't want to hear baseball is more athletic than my fingers typing! :P

But how often do you fall asleep..........be honest. ;)

Beware of the hurricane.

arthur_wide-08cbafcbc2d0257f734ebec140e0f3c657263a66-s6-c30.jpg

<iframe width="854" height="510" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/7khQNR7s1Ho" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>......

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>People heading to <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Rangers?src=hash">#Rangers</a> bullpen. Gimenez going that way, but no pitcher. ... yet.</p>— Evan Grant (@Evan_P_Grant) <a href="

">July 3, 2014</a></blockquote>

<iframe width="854" height="510" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/KSfONJYIyGM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Boat Drinks.

Archived