Crasnick: Orioles Primed to Take Control of the Division ???

OFFNY

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jones made that readily apparent when I spoke to him for a recent story on the development of Machado. "The good thing for him is, he has me here to put my foot in his a-- to make sure he's the best player he can be," Jones said, matter-of-factly.

Loved this part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"I like this team," Jones said. "I like the balance we've got, and I like the swag. We can always add a little bit more arrogance. That's what I like about Oakland. Nobody knows them. But they have that little arrogance that says, 'We're glad you don't know us. But you're about to.' I see that coming with us."

You're about to.

"Jones made that readily apparent when I spoke to him for a recent story on the development of Machado. "The good thing for him is, he has me here to put my foot in his a-- to make sure he's the best player he can be," Jones said, matter-of-factly."

God I love AJ.

Talk is cheap. We won four games against 4 nobody starters. We had just lost 3 of 4 at home to TB. I don't think the team is even close to firing on all cylinders, which is what it would take to pull away from the pack.

God, I'm so glad I don't have your outlook on this team. Must be miserable.

Talk is cheap. We won four games against 4 nobody starters. We had just lost 3 of 4 at home to TB. I don't think the team is even close to firing on all cylinders, which is what it would take to pull away from the pack.

Maybe. Then again some folks said it was no name's we could not handle. Tampa crushed New York too. If it wee an even race, they might win. But it isn't. I think you are wrong.

God, I'm so glad I don't have your outlook on this team. Must be miserable.

I am happy that others are happy that we are right where we should be at this point. For anyone who wants to think otherwise, I am sure there will be a losing streak to make them happy.

We are in the middle of a pennant race. Cheer up mate. The A's lost 3 in a row to the Tigers last week by a combined score of 17-9. It happens.

Archived