vs. Red Sox 07-05 Game 2

scOtt

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aj should play in the FIFA world cup. I hate that guy. What I dont understand is if the bat touches the catcher on the back swing while the catcher is crossing into the batters box as the bat touches him how is that interference?

What the heck is going on??? The game cast says 3 balls 3 strikes 2 outs and it won't put up a play result

Sent from my QMV7A using Tapatalk

Manny hit Pirz... AJ on his backswing. Call was close at second called out. Said it was incidental contact on AJ. Sent Hardy back to first. Weird call.

What the heck is going on??? The game cast says 3 balls 3 strikes 2 outs and it won't put up a play result

Sent from my QMV7A using Tapatalk

Hardy took off to 2nd. Got called out. Machado struck out on the play. Machado's backswing hit AJ in the back.

Buck challenged the out call at 2nd and Buck was right, Hardy was safe. As a result, the interference was deemed "incidental" and Hardy was allowed to return to 1st as it becomes a dead ball as soon as interference happens.

Don't really understand why Schoop continues to start ahead of Flaherty...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Orioles?src=hash">#Orioles</a> believe Schoop turns double play as well as any second baseman in AL. We just saw why.</p>— Ken Rosenthal (@Ken_Rosenthal) <a href="

">July 5, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Archived