Trade proposal: Bundy and Jimenez for Cole Hamels

isestrex

You must really love me. Considering how much you troll me when I do post.

You can take it up with the mods if you think you have a case, but for the record; I didn't respond to you until the neg rep from you. I had followed the thread earlier AND repped CaptainRedbeard's OP. All before you ever were involved. It's time stamped.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You can take it up with the mods if you think you have a case, but for the record; I didn't respond to you until the neg rep from you. I had followed the thread earlier AND repped CaptainRedbeard's OP. All before you ever were involved. It's time stamped.

I think you have me confused with someone else.

I think you have me confused with someone else.

Are you actually denying you neg repped me? You tried to concoct some half-assed argument against another poster and then you go through all these gyrations posting board rules that he didn't come close to violating, and oh btw, had nothing to do with his proposal.

Your rant, which is the entirety of many of your posts, was a red herring. You thought you would discredit him through character assassination and it didn't work. It's clear the reference was pitching ability and not to character, but you carry on like you are some bastion of morality.

Alright then, not you. Someone else.

Are you actually denying you neg repped me? You tried to concoct some half-assed argument against another poster and then you go through all these gyrations posting board rules that he didn't come close to violating, and oh btw, had nothing to do with his proposal.

Your rant, which is the entirety of many of your posts, was a red herring. You thought you would discredit him through character assassination and it didn't work. It's clear the reference was pitching ability and not to character, but you carry on like you are some bastion of morality.

Alright then, not you. Someone else.

NO, you have me confused with someone who actually gives a ****!

Troy Patton for Nick Hundley. Anyone?

Weams, do you think Hundley is gone next season with Wieters coming back? I like the guy, his interview at the end of the game was great. Fiery personality. Certainly a very solid backup catcher.

Any chance we resign him and keep Caleb in AAA to start the season for depth, or do they just love Caleb too much?

Weams, do you think Hundley is gone next season with Wieters coming back? I like the guy, his interview at the end of the game was great. Fiery personality. Certainly a very solid backup catcher.

Any chance we resign him and keep Caleb in AAA to start the season for depth, or do they just love Caleb too much?

I don't know. But he will sure make some money.

Screw all trade ideas. I like our guys.

I'd be ok with that or I would be fine with any addition that improves the team at a reasonable cost. If it can't be done for a reasonable cost....then stick with what we got.

I love the team but they can always be better ....that goes for any team A's included.

Archived