Tampa/Toronto Game

Bahama O's Fan

Right not' date=' I'm not sure who to root for. I'm just not scared of Toronto, but worried to death about Tampa and Boston rising up from the grave.[/quote']

Root for Tampa.....

Price will be dealt and Tampa will be decent but not nearly enough so to catch us.

Right not' date=' I'm not sure who to root for. I'm just not scared of Toronto, but worried to death about Tampa and Boston rising up from the grave.[/quote']

If play just abit of .500 the second half the Sox and Rays will have no chance to catch us so you root for them. The Jays also have a very easy schedule so you want them to loose as much as they can no matter who they are playing.

Reimold was injured running the bases in this game, a strained calf. Well he made it through a couple of games.

I truly feel sorry for Nolan Reimold. The man is snake-bit. Reimold left the game in the top of the fourth inning when he appeared to injure himself running the bases. Reimold pulled up limping while advancing from second to third on a ground out to the right side. As mentioned, the initial diagnosis is a strained calf muscle. With Reimold's luck, or the lack thereof, it will probably be something more serious.

I truly feel sorry for Nolan Reimold. The man is snake-bit. Reimold left the game in the top of the fourth inning when he appeared to injure himself running the bases. Reimold pulled up limping while advancing from second to third on a ground out to the right side. As mentioned, the initial diagnosis is a strained calf muscle. With Reimold's luck, or the lack thereof, it will probably be something more serious.

His luck is so bad, doctors say he needs Tommy John.

:(

Is this for real? Did he really leave early? Geesh...

Archived