• Troy "Tulowizki"
    • Koji Uehara
    • John Lackey
    • Dallas Keuchel
    • Ben Zobrist

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not sure we should be trading the future for him, and I'm not even sure he's available, but the guy I'd like to see on this team is Chase Cameron Utley.

It would be an instant, awesome upgrade for this season and next, after which our window closes.

Why does our window close after next year? Is it because Davis and Wieters are most likely gone? I think this franchise is poised to be good for a long time. That said, I would be for chasing Utley at the right price.

I'm not sure I understand the hypothetical. Does two of our top three pitching prospects mean one of Harvey/Bundy or both of them? Is Rodriguez/Berry the 2nd piece in the deal or the 3rd piece in the deal?

Gausman, Bundy, Harvey. Two of the three

Rodriguez or Berry. One of the two.

I'm not sure we should be trading the future for him, and I'm not even sure he's available, but the guy I'd like to see on this team is Chase Cameron Utley.

It would be an instant, awesome upgrade for this season and next, after which our window closes.

Chase Utley has a full no trade clause. And intends to have his HoF statue planted in Philadelphia beside Rocky.

Not sure what their cost are but I'd take Kurt Suzuki and Duensing from Twins.

This is who I want in general, not for our top two pitching prospects.

Make another poll, thread for that. It would be very interesting. This one is for trading away our future.

Archived