Upcoming Toronto Series

Rene88

I hate having to see them play in Toronto. Hate it. The ball just seems to fly faster and further, the ball moves faster on the infield, and everything is completely unpredictable. Absolutely anything can happen in this series, they could sweep, get swept, or in between both ways. I'm happy with 2/3, ecstatic with a sweep, tolerant of 1/3, and furious over getting swept.

Dont forget they steal signs there too. We caugjt them last time so hopefully buck is on it.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hate having to see them play in Toronto. Hate it. The ball just seems to fly faster and further, the ball moves faster on the infield, and everything is completely unpredictable. Absolutely anything can happen in this series, they could sweep, get swept, or in between both ways. I'm happy with 2/3, ecstatic with a sweep, tolerant of 1/3, and furious over getting swept.

Easily my least favorite team. I also never resort to the "cheaters" card...except I'm 95% sure they steal signs up there above and beyond.

The good news is Norris looked good and Buehrle hasn't been as good, Chen was unbelievable his last time out...and I'm hoping Gonzo bounces back, but Happ has been really good.

It will be important (like it always isn't?!) to get the first win tomorrow. I think we get the first 2 and then we'll see what happens on Thursday.

Did I mention I hate the Blue Jays?

Orioles sweep, outscoring the devil team 37 - 1

Only run happens because they get a pinch hit homer when we'er going for a record three consecutive Perfect Games in a row right? I obviously jest big time but I feel good about our chances. They almost got swept by Houston.

I think that it's important to remember that a lot of Oriole fans were dreading their 16-game block against West Coast teams 3 weeks ago, saying that they would be "thrilled" if they could go 8-8.

Well, they went 10-6, and in a couple of those losses, they were extremely close to doing even better than that.

The Orioles took 2 out of 3 games against the Blue Jays earlier this season (late April) at the Skydome. And, I think that the team is better now than they were then.

1-0 after tomorrow's game. ;)

Just keep winning series after series. 2 out of 3 would be great and would put us 5 ahead of the Jays. That said, I can't help but think greedy and that a sweep would put us 7 games ahead.... which isn't a killshot, but it IS quite a blow this late in the season.

Just keep winning series after series. 2 out of 3 would be great and would put us 5 ahead of the Jays. That said, I can't help but think greedy and that a sweep would put us 7 games ahead.... which isn't a killshot, but it IS quite a blow this late in the season.

Well, NY is likely losing the next two against Price and Verlander.

Blue jays just lost 3 in a row to the astros. Id say their struggling. Lets put our cleets on their throats. Sweep them. Buehrle has been bad and then we get 2 straight against guys with eras over 4. Maybe this is the series davis and cruz get back on track with that launching pad

Archived