vs. TWINS, 8/29

OFFNY

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yep, we clearly want the opposite result but know that isn't what happened. How much more evidence do you need to overturn a call?

They should have cameras on the sides of the outfield walls, like the NFL has for the endzone line, so you can actually get a real view of what happened. If this happened against us, I'd be freaking furious, the O's didn't need any help tonight, yet they get two free runs.

Yep, we clearly want the opposite result but know that isn't what happened. How much more evidence do you need to overturn a call?

If the average MLB umpire was kicked in the man marbles, he'd have to check with NY to confirm torsion. And he still wouldn't go to the doctor until he'd been Twitter-flamed for a week.

They should have cameras on the sides of the outfield walls, like the NFL has for the endzone line, so you can actually get a real view of what happened. If this happened against us, I'd be freaking furious, the O's didn't need any help tonight, yet they get two free runs.

We still would of scored one run but I get your point. Heck Young might of had a triple.

Archived