Chris Davis tested positive for amphetamines. (25 Game Ban)

OriolesManiac88

Why did he do it?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Why did he do it?

• ADHD
    • Performance

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Suspension of Davis covers last 17 games of regular season and 9 of playoffs, to be exact</p>— Roch Kubatko (@masnRoch) <a href="
">September 12, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

That doesn't add up.

If this is true and not some false positive, you can pretty much kiss the Orioles post season chances goodbye. Not because Davis was such a force in the lineup, but because he was a "threat" to hit the ball out of the park even occasionally.What a HUGE disappointment to an already disappointing season. Im not even sure If I'd offer Davis a new contract when it came up. Big blow folks.

No way we can recover unless Alamanzar or somebody we have on 40-man comes up and destroys the ball.

Christian Walker. Can Pearace play 3B? If so, there we go. Hail Mary.

3b defense...we are done. DONE

You are worried about 3B DEFENSE? Flaherty is more than fine there (of course this makes JJ all the more important).

The potential and threat of CD's bat from the left side is the big blow here, IMO.

If this is true and not some false positive, you can pretty much kiss the Orioles post season chances goodbye. Not because Davis was such a force in the lineup, but because he was a "threat" to hit the ball out of the park even occasionally.What a HUGE disappointment to an already disappointing season. Im not even sure If I'd offer Davis a new contract when it came up. Big blow folks.

Only you could be disappointed in this season.

Lord.

If this is true and not some false positive, you can pretty much kiss the Orioles post season chances goodbye. Not because Davis was such a force in the lineup, but because he was a "threat" to hit the ball out of the park even occasionally.

I don't think losing a guy who has posted a .704 OPS is any kind of killer blow. Our lineup still has plenty of power. But the timing certainly sucks.

Yes.

I specifically remember the interview before the game where he was ADAMANT about his stance on this sort of thing. That's what makes me even more ticked off about this. I get all the "well what was he supposed to say"... but having a hard time accepting that line.

what a disappointment/joke this guy is. I wouldn't even want to see him in the lineup after this whole thing if he even was able to somehow play in the postseason (which he's not).

That was steroids? Right?

You guys are bringing out the stones for throwing rather quickly. Have fun with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kelly Johnson is a better defender at third than Davis.

Relax, this is a minor dent.

What? No way man. No way. I don't care what stats you throw at me. Chris Davis is better than Kelly Johnson at 3B. Way better and losing Davis' bat over Kelly Davis isn't even close. This is a MAJOR blow, not a minor one.

Archived