vs. Blue Jays 9/16

weams

• Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Meanwhile, as we discuss our pitching woes, the Blue Jays' Drew Hutchison is not having a very good game. He's way more pitch-efficient than Ubaldo, but the "R" column on the scoreboard speaks volumes.

The Orioles have a way of making opposing pitchers miserable with the LONG ball. :cool:

Let him hit Reyes and get tossed.

I'm not even convinced that he would get tossed! They didn't warn him about the Kawasaki pitch earlier, and they have witnessed his awful command tonight. It's almost to the point where he could do something intentional and "sell" it as having no command. He couldn't hit 2 or 3 guys in a row without getting tossed, but he could get away with hitting someone in the back with a "missed" fastball.

Should he? No. I don't like that kind of play. We're already punishing Reyes by beating his team.

But he could, and it wouldn't be out of this world to think that he would not get tossed.

I'm not even convinced that he would get tossed! They didn't warn him about the Kawasaki pitch earlier, and they have witnessed his awful command tonight. It's almost to the point where he could do something intentional and "sell" it as having no command. He couldn't hit 2 or 3 guys in a row without getting tossed, but he could get away with hitting someone in the back with a "missed" fastball.

Should he? No. I don't like that kind of play. We're already punishing Reyes by beating his team.

But he could, and it wouldn't be out of this world to think that he would not get tossed.

No. He's so freakin wild they wouldn't warn him. :P

Archived