Playoff Tickets for Extra Games

schittenden

My buddy was looking yesterday at some site....not sure if it was stubhub or not, but 2 seats in section 60 for game 2 of ALDS were like $415 bucks. I paid $140 for 2 seats in section 64. I'd say you're looking at $150-$200 per ticket in lower level for first round.

And make sure you register her also. I got game 1 ALDS tickets back in 2012 with a similar registration.....so there IS a chance.

Is that $415 a piece? And what do you mean register here also...on OH?

Thanks

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You need to register here. It needs to be in by Friday at 12pm for the ALDS. https://secure.mlb.com/bal/ticketing/postseasonopp_form.jsp#legal_box

Thanks for the information. I have now registered. :)

I think to be able to have anyone share their password codes for upcoming playoffs games this year are going to be few and far between. :( I was very appreciative for those sharing this information back in 2012. I didn't win the lottery to purchase tickets, so the generosity of others made it possible for me to experience the O's playoffs games for the first time. It was an absolutely electrifying experience. :2yay-thumb:

In saying that if anbody does have any codes to share, I would be highly appreciative. :)

$415 for 2 tickets.

and I meant register her for chance to buy playoff tickets on O's website. double your chances.

https://secure.mlb.com/bal/ticketing/postseasonopp_form.jsp

Oh ok. Yeah I registered there. Thanks!

I did notice that ticketsnow seems to be a little cheaper than stub hub at this point. Maybe I just don't understand how people are selling tickets they don't have yet...or I probably am just confused.

Out of curiosity how do the 13 have season plans work? What is the cost? I see that it's a $250 deposit.

I wouldn't mind getting a season plan...just don't know how likely it would be to get to all the games. I live in Richmond...Not that far but it always turns into like a 5 hour drive haha.

Thanks

Oh ok. Yeah I registered there. Thanks!

I did notice that ticketsnow seems to be a little cheaper than stub hub at this point. Maybe I just don't understand how people are selling tickets they don't have yet...or I probably am just confused.

I know I'm aleady confused also. I went through this in 2012...what a stressful time, but at least I was successful in purchasing tickets. I muddled my way through it.

Out of curiosity how do the 13 have season plans work? What is the cost? I see that it's a $250 deposit.

I wouldn't mind getting a season plan...just don't know how likely it would be to get to all the games. I live in Richmond...Not that far but it always turns into like a 5 hour drive haha.

Thanks

You put your $250 down. In Jan or Feb, an Orioles rep will get in touch with you, at which point you'll decide on seat location and quantity. The cost will vary based on those two factors, but know that you'll save a good share of money off of the regular ticket prices. I think I paid something like $700 for a 13 game plan for 2 tickets in left field.

The best part is that you can trade in any tickets that you can't use, and you'll get credit in your account to use towards other games. And you can buy tickets to additional games at the same discounted season ticket holder rate.

We only went to one game that was part of our original package. At times, we would trade in tickets to multiple games and use our credit to purchase more expensive seats to one game.

Unless there's particular seats that you absolutely love, my advice would be to get a plan for the cheapest possible seats. Commit to as little money as you can up front and you'll still get the same perks as everyone else. Then as the season goes along, buy discounted tickets to the games that you want to go to...and also trade your existing tickets in for better seats.

You put your $250 down. In Jan or Feb, an Orioles rep will get in touch with you, at which point you'll decide on seat location and quantity. The cost will vary based on those two factors, but know that you'll save a good share of money off of the regular ticket prices. I think I paid something like $700 for a 13 game plan for 2 tickets in left field.

The best part is that you can trade in any tickets that you can't use, and you'll get credit in your account to use towards other games. And you can buy tickets to additional games at the same discounted season ticket holder rate.

We only went to one game that was part of our original package. At times, we would trade in tickets to multiple games and use our credit to purchase more expensive seats to one game.

Unless there's particular seats that you absolutely love, my advice would be to get a plan for the cheapest possible seats. Commit to as little money as you can up front and you'll still get the same perks as everyone else. Then as the season goes along, buy discounted tickets to the games that you want to go to...and also trade your existing tickets in for better seats.

Thanks for the info. When you decide on location and quantity do you decide on dates to or are they just staggered throughout the season randomly?

Thanks for the info. When you decide on location and quantity do you decide on dates to or are they just staggered throughout the season randomly?

If you're selecting a 13 game plan, you'll chose between 4 different plans. One plan is all 13 Sunday games, and the other three are just a random assortment of games, each with an equal amount of "prime" games.

Archived