Playoff Tickets for Extra Games

schittenden

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quick question.. I have 4 tickets with the 13 game package and currently have 4 to game 2.. It states that you are allowed to purchase up to the number of seats..

Does this include the original 4 tickets that I bought or am I able to buy an extra 2 during the presale for game 2?? My whole family is Orioles fans and would love to go down..

Quick question.. I have 4 tickets with the 13 game package and currently have 4 to game 2.. It states that you are allowed to purchase up to the number of seats..

Does this include the original 4 tickets that I bought or am I able to buy an extra 2 during the presale for game 2?? My whole family is Orioles fans and would love to go down..

You may purchase another four. And sell me two.

I have a number of friends who are disappointed to learn that I can't buy 4 tickets to each game as I could in 2012. I sold the two extra seats to friends for each of the games (at face value), and kept the two seats for each game for my friend and me who split the 13-game plan. This year, it seems like I might be able to get extra tickets to just the one game that was in my season plan assignment.

I have a number of friends who are disappointed to learn that I can't buy 4 tickets to each game as I could in 2012. I sold the two extra seats to friends for each of the games (at face value), and kept the two seats for each game for my friend and me who split the 13-game plan. This year, it seems like I might be able to get extra tickets to just the one game that was in my season plan assignment.

Unless you are fortunate enough to win a lottery slot as well.

For the new 2015 13-game partial plan holders: have you received the email from the Orioles re: ALDS playoff ticket instructions, as it seems the current season ticket holders have? I have not. With folks on here saying extra playoff tickets are available to current season ticket holders on Monday, I am wondering what will be left for the new 2015 holders.

Playoff tickets were my primary motivation for buying a 2015 plan. Let's GO O's (and I mean, in the sense of, get me the playoff info pronto)

For the new 2015 13-game partial plan holders: have you received the email from the Orioles re: ALDS playoff ticket instructions, as it seems the current season ticket holders have? I have not. With folks on here saying extra playoff tickets are available to current season ticket holders on Monday, I am wondering what will be left for the new 2015 holders.

Playoff tickets were my primary motivation for buying a 2015 plan. Let's GO O's (and I mean, in the sense of, get me the playoff info pronto)

I believe my original email when I put the deposit down said they would be sending out an email with details around the 23rd.

Check your spam folder. And make sure you call your account rep if you do not do not see it. If there is no one assigned, ask for ticker services.

Check your spam folder. And make sure you call your account rep if you do not do not see it. If there is no one assigned, ask for ticker services.

Nothing there in my spam folder. I did, however, find three emails in the past 2 days from the Russian Bride team notifying that Svetlana wants to marry me. At least the Russian Bride team is on the ball.

Nothing there in my spam folder. I did, however, find three emails in the past 2 days from the Russian Bride team notifying that Svetlana wants to marry me. At least the Russian Bride team is on the ball.

Let me know how Svetlana works out. I do know you will get a chance to buy tickets, I do know that those people who had season tickets this year get first preference on locations.

SO game 1 is definitely on Thursday unless a one-game playoff is needed? Correct? If there is a one-game playoff, would game be on Friday?

Yes. Games on Thursday and Friday, which should be home games given that our magic number is 3 over both Detroit and Kansas City. Pure conjecture on my part.... based on last year's playoff schedule, and Baltimore being an east coast city with the other AL series starting off in Los Angeles, my expectation is the Orioles would host a playoff game Thursday at 5:00, and Friday at 1:00.

Let me know how Svetlana works out. I do know you will get a chance to buy tickets, I do know that those people who had season tickets this year get first preference on locations.

Ok well that's good info Weams, thanks. Disappointing, but understandable that the Orioles would want to reward those who were their most loyal customers this year. Hope the new 2015 plan holders are not stuck up in the LF upper deck.

Archived