Playoff Tickets for Extra Games

schittenden

For the new 2015 13-game partial plan holders: have you received the email from the Orioles re: ALDS playoff ticket instructions, as it seems the current season ticket holders have? I have not. With folks on here saying extra playoff tickets are available to current season ticket holders on Monday, I am wondering what will be left for the new 2015 holders.

Playoff tickets were my primary motivation for buying a 2015 plan. Let's GO O's (and I mean, in the sense of, get me the playoff info pronto)

I wouldn't sweat it. The website says you're guaranteed an opportunity to buy 2014 postseason tickets. Just gotta wait your turn.

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No a one-game playoff would slot in on Monday before the wild card games. Games 1 and 2 are set on Thursday and Friday.

Thank you kindly sir.

If anyone does have tickets to sell, looking to buy for Thursday. Doubt it is possible, but figured I'd throw it out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems to me like current plan holders are almost guaranteed additional tickets to each game if purchased and new plan holders for 2015 will get whats left. My guess is there will be little left for the presale lottery winners, and virtually none for the general public.

In 2012, I was not a plan holder, won the presale lottery, and had no problems getting 4 tickets to each home game of ALDS. Dont think it will be as easy this time, but Im glad they are limiting plan holders quantities to give others a chance (This coming from a current plan holder).

I went to one Nats game this year and that makes me an insider - I guess. Today, they sent me a code to buy playoff tickets. I won't be using it, but it's interesting that I didn't have to commit to a 13 game plan to get it either.

Same. :lol:

It's a blessing to have such great fans usually. Except when I want to go to a playoff game!

So if I have this correct:

Current season ticket holders get first crack at playoff tickets. They get # of current season ticket seats to one game of each round of the playoffs. (A coworker of mine, 13-game season ticket package has game 2s for ALDS/ALCS/WS). Plus they have the opportunity to purchase # of current seats for (only?) one additional playoff game (per round?).

Next shot is people who placed deposits for 2015 season tickets. Are they able to purchase any additional tickets? Or just what they have a deposit on for next year? i.e. deposit on a two seats, 13-game package = 2 playoff seats (for one game?)

Thennnnnn, the lottery winners get the next shot.

And finally, if anything is left -- the general public.

I might be camping out for bleacher seats. LOL

Current season ticket holders get first crack at playoff tickets. They get # of current season ticket seats to one game of each round of the playoffs. (A coworker of mine, 13-game season ticket package has game 2s for ALDS/ALCS/WS). Plus they have the opportunity to purchase # of current seats for (only?) one additional playoff game (per round?).

Next shot is people who placed deposits for 2015 season tickets. Are they able to purchase any additional tickets? Or just what they have a deposit on for next year? i.e. deposit on a two seats, 13-game package = 2 playoff seats (for one game?)

You might. I bet you would.

In 2012, I was mad because I, a lifelong Orioles fan, was unable to get playoff tickets because StubHub and the bandwagon fans got to them before me.

The only way around this was to become a season ticket holder, which I did in December 2012 and am loving every minute of it.

Current plan holders can buy additional tickets to each game. For instance, I have 3 season tickets, so I can buy 3 tickets to games 1, 2, and 5. However, I must buy them in one transaction, as the code is only good for one.

You might. I bet you would.

If I had coverage for the kiddos (drop off or pick ups from school), I would totally camp out. :D

In 2012, I was mad because I, a lifelong Orioles fan, was unable to get playoff tickets because StubHub and the bandwagon fans got to them before me.

The only way around this was to become a season ticket holder, which I did in December 2012 and am loving every minute of it.

Hey -- I resent that "bandwagon fan" comment. ;) We won the lottery in '12 and attended two of the ALDS games. I suspect we will not be so lucky this year. :(

my email says I can purchase up to 2 tickets per game of alds. (My plan is for 2 tickets )

Current plan holders can buy additional tickets to each game. For instance, I have 3 season tickets, so I can buy 3 tickets to games 1, 2, and 5. However, I must buy them in one transaction, as the code is only good for one.

I have 6 season tickets but my email says this:

As a valued Orioles Season Plan Holder, we want to extend the opportunity to purchase up to 2 TICKET(S) PER GAME for each potential American League Division Series home game. This online only sale will start Monday, September 22 at 2 p.m. ET

Does yours say you 3 TICKET(S)?

I have 6 season tickets but my email says this:

As a valued Orioles Season Plan Holder, we want to extend the opportunity to purchase up to 2 TICKET(S) PER GAME for each potential American League Division Series home game. This online only sale will start Monday, September 22 at 2 p.m. ET

Does yours say you 3 TICKET(S)?

Yes it does. 3 tickets. I have a 13 game plan club level.

If I had coverage for the kiddos (drop off or pick ups from school), I would totally camp out. :D

Hey -- I resent that "bandwagon fan" comment. ;) We won the lottery in '12 and attended two of the ALDS games. I suspect we will not be so lucky this year. :(

C'mon Witchy, you know I'm not referring to us. Hell, I wasn't a season ticket holder for 38 years either.

Its like this...I wear O's (or Ravens) polos to work every day. For about 15 years people would laugh at me. Now all of a sudden everyone wears Orioles stuff, and they'll say to me..."Oh, you TOO huh?" Hey, screw you buddy....where were you all in the lean years?

Whoa, what just happened there? Whooo, I lost my marbles. lol

At Wild Bills on Belair Road last night, I picked up an Orange polo with AL EAST CHAMPIONS 2014 and the MLB and Oriole logo on the breast. Awe-some!

Archived