vs. Yankees 9/24

weams

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When did he say that? And, who cares? Do you think Buck hasn't been paying attention to the Orioles this season? Isn't he the same guy who bumped Ubaldo to the bullpen because all the other SPs were clearly better?

You asked what he said to ever give the impression. I told you what he said, so don't say who cares? He said it when discussing the Playoff rotation on MASN you are welcome to go sift through the videos as I don't have time, I'm tending to a sick kid.

Damnit Jones YOU DON'T HAVE TO SWING THE BAT.

I agreed with him swinging at the first pitch because the guy had just walked 2 hitters and was probably looking to get ahead early.

But overall the entire at bat was from someone who is clearly lost at the plate.

You asked what he said to ever give the impression. I told you what he said, so don't say who cares? He said it when discussing the Playoff rotation on MASN you are welcome to go sift through the videos as I don't have time, I'm tending to a sick kid.

But how was that quote a vote of confidence for Ubaldo? His career numbers against the Tigers: 5-9, 4.93 ERA. Are you sure Buck meant it in a positive way?

But how was that quote a vote of confidence for Ubaldo? His career numbers against the Tigers: 5-9, 4.93 ERA. Are you sure Buck meant it in a positive way?

You'll really have to see the video. He certainly implied it. I didn't look the numbers up, I just know the impression that he was giving was a don't be surprised type one. He may have been playing for the camera, or trying to make Ubaldo feel good, but he certainly said it.

Archived