vs. YANKEES, 9/25

OFFNY

Hardy is a fine player and one of my very favorites but he has NOT had a good year defensively.

Hearty rushed his throat because he saw how fast Gardner was going, gardener was by the bag by time the ball was passing!

No way Hardy gets anyone there just a bad break for the broken bat slow roller.

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply
McFarland can't get one out against the tepid 7-8-9 of the Yankees lineup. He is useless except for long relief in games that are already lost. And don't forget Caleb Joseph's passed ball. He started all of this and he's our main catcher in the playoffs. Yeah, it isn't looking good.

You aren't being fair. A passed ball and a bunt hit?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Derek Jeter gets it done! J.J. Hardy commits error on slow grounder, and 2 runs score. Yankees take 4-2 lead in 7th inning.</p>? SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) <a href="
">September 26, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Really ESPN how does he get it done?

ESPN will probably act like Jeter actually did something there when he just got incredibly luck.

Wasn't too hard to predict. ESPN is pathetic.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Derek Jeter gets it done! J.J. Hardy commits error on slow grounder, and 2 runs score. Yankees take 4-2 lead in 7th inning.</p>? SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) <a href="

Barf. And puke - since barf is not enough letters.

Ugh, they should have played the infield in. I know you play for the DP in that situation, and I was predicting that myself, but I should have known that Derek Jeter is the king of the slow grounder.

Archived