Ticket presale Sat AM

notfast

I got in right at 10...on my FIRST search I had a pair of full view seats in the upper deck come up for game 2 but accidentally removed them from my cart. All searches after that yielded nothing but pairs with at least one restricted view seat or SRO. A friend I was chatting with was able to get four SRO. Rather than take my chances at people releasing non-limited-view seats from carts, after a couple minutes of futility I switched to game 5 and got four in the upper box, on the aisle, between home and third, fourth row. Really nice seats, actually, though at $80 per I'm paying accordingly.

Still hoping we wrap this up in a three game sweep though!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think it is just a code, such as General Admission for concerts. Probably just a number indicating in which on-sale the SRO was purchased for their bookkeeping purchases. There won't be someone there to enforce some area seating/standing in SRO sections. Get there at gates open time!

correct

I was on before ten and didn't get in until 10:07. Got tickets for game 1 in 386 (wish these were better) and tickets in 346 for game 3. Game 2 sold out instantly.

Did you have two codes, or did I do something wrong such that I was limited to one game only?

Also, I called the box office yesterday and confirmed that one code was supposed to allow purchase of up to four tickets to one ALDS game. I asked if the seats had to be togethr, the representative said no. So, expecting four together to be impossible, I wanted to improve my odds of getting four of us seats by getting two pairs for Game 2...added two to my cart, tried to go back and search for more, but the system would not allow it (I was moving quickly so I forget exactly how I went down, but I think I got the "error" message immediately upon clicking the "add" button). Then I accidentally dumped the first pair out of my cart. Way to go me.

What time did you guys try to enter the system? Just curious.

I got in the virtual waiting room some time between 9:30 and 9:45. I was clicking on the "buy tickets" link in my code email since 8:30ish and just got some message about tickets not being on sale yet and then got in the virtual waiting room. If you get a shot at tickets for one of the next rounds try to get in the waiting room as soon as possible.

I got in the virtual waiting room some time between 9:30 and 9:45. I was clicking on the "buy tickets" link in my code email since 8:30ish and just got some message about tickets not being on sale yet and then got in the virtual waiting room. If you get a shot at tickets for one of the next rounds try to get in the waiting room as soon as possible.

Thanks. I wound up going back into my email and tried again and a window popped up right away. I got 4 standing room for Game 2, right before 1030.

Archived