Ticket presale Sat AM

notfast

Yeah I had lower boxes selected at first for Fridays game but somehow messed something up and lost them. Did the same with left field boxes. Then it told me there were no tickets for either of the first two games. Then I kept trying again and again until 1 and 2 were available again. Then I messed up and found tickets for the first game when I meant to do game 2. Then the thing wouldn't let me pick game 2 tickets because it thought I still had game 1 tickets. Finally got it fixed and purchased tickets in I think section 372. Been kind of spoiled the last few times I've gone to games, sitting in field boxes behind the dugout. So I'm not super stoked about this section...haha. kidding it'll be awesome either way.

If I remember correctly from 2012, there tends to be a bit of a mosh pit down in 66, 68 for the final few innings. Go join them.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If I remember correctly from 2012, there tends to be a bit of a mosh pit down in 66, 68 for the final few innings. Go join them.

Oh cool.

Just out of curiosity, for anyone, it says that section 372 has an obstructed view. Anyone have any experience with this? I'm guessing it's that you'll just lose sight of the left fielder at times...is this correct?

Oh cool.

Just out of curiosity, for anyone, it says that section 372 has an obstructed view. Anyone have any experience with this? I'm guessing it's that you'll just lose sight of the left fielder at times...is this correct?

I'm pretty sure that is the foul pole obstructing the view.

Odd question that didn't really deserve its own thread:

ALDS tickets from this presale were delivered electronically. Either to be printed or used via app like Passbook.

If they make it to the WS, obviously a physical ticket is much more important as a memento. I'm assuming all WS tickets would be delivered via mail or will call.

yes that's putting many carts before the horse but I was curious.

Odd question that didn't really deserve its own thread:

ALDS tickets from this presale were delivered electronically. Either to be printed or used via app like Passbook.

If they make it to the WS, obviously a physical ticket is much more important as a memento. I'm assuming all WS tickets would be delivered via mail or will call.

yes that's putting many carts before the horse but I was curious.

After the last three games, I wouldn't be worrying about World Series tickets just yet. If the Orioles continue to play the field and fail to hit, they will be watching the ALCS.

After the last three games, I wouldn't be worrying about World Series tickets just yet. If the Orioles continue to play the field and fail to hit, they will be watching the ALCS.

I'm not worried about players like Casilla, Parades, Walker who are unlikely to make the playoff roster.

The atmosphere on Thurs will reinforce what the team is playing off. Not that they will need that.

Archived