Miggy calling out Soria

xian4

I'm still curious as to whether anyone with more knowledge than me can comment on what constitutes a violation of Rule 3.09?

I have no knowledge... but I can't believe that rule is enforced very much. Guys talk with fans all the time. Technically, throwing a foul ball into the stands is "interacting".

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That thing is violated with impunity. Derek Jeter got bonus media points just because he violated it with impunity and talked to fans. But you know, if you're being abusive, MLB might decide to call you on it. I hope they do. Cabrera is a jerkoff.

Only then I would guess.

That thing is violated with impunity. Derek Jeter got bonus media points just because he violated it with impunity and talked to fans. But you know, if you're being abusive, MLB might decide to call you on it. I hope they do. Cabrera is a jerkoff.

Yeah, I hadn't ever seen what seemed to be such a blatant case of a player taunting fans. It's one thing to say hi or wave when they address you, but that seemed different somehow.

I have no knowledge... but I can't believe that rule is enforced very much. Guys talk with fans all the time. Technically, throwing a foul ball into the stands is "interacting".

I think the rule only bans "addressing" fans during or before the game. Whatever that means. Also not clear from the rule what the penalty would be if you violate it.

I'd like to apologize to giant burning piles of tires everywhere for comparing them to Miguel Cabrera and the Detroit Tigers.

Eh...when did that supposedly happen? I don't recall any reporting on the subject. Nevertheless, it's pretty clear from what has been reported that MCab is a immature, boorish, violent scumbag. And speaking of reporting, has anything been mentioned in the press about his treatment of Soria?

Eh...when did that supposedly happen? I don't recall any reporting on the subject. Nevertheless, it's pretty clear from what has been reported that MCab is a immature, boorish, violent scumbag. And speaking of reporting, has anything been mentioned in the press about his treatment of Soria?

Yeah I mean even if it's completely, 100% fabricated, I can just pick another story. Guy is a menace to society.

He doesn't deserve, uh, AIDS (really dude?), but he needs a serious life lesson to take him down a couple of pegs.

It's all out there. I saw nothing about the Soria incident though.

I feel like this thread took a turn, and now I'm confused. What is all out there? What is MrOrange82 trying to say? What story is fabricated?

None of them. And I'm certain many we've not heard of. Incidents of violence and alcohol rage are never a singularity.

Archived