Tickets, Tickets, Tickets...who knows what's going on?

Todd-O

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the ALDS lottery ticket sale, the official time period was 10 am to 12 pm. I was there a few minutes before 10 and it still took me 15 or so minutes to actually get to the screen where I could select and buy tickets. At that point, it was very slim pickin's for games 1 and 2. Did anyone else have a similar experience? Any insight on when to show up to get logged in right away? It was apparent that the queue began forming well before 10 am.

Unless I'm misreading this, the O's site contradicts itself. Up top it says:

Ticket Limit: 2 tickets per game. Note that all tickets, for all games must be purchased in 1 order

Then under important information, it says:

You may purchase up to the same number of tickets per game as are in your season plan account (for example, a plan holder with 4 seats may buy up to 4 seats per game).

So which is it? Limit of 2, or up to the number of tickets per game as are in your season plan account? I suppose I'll find out!

So which is it? Limit of 2, or up to the number of tickets per game as are in your season plan account? I suppose I'll find out!

You can buy up to the amount in your plan. I have 2 tickets, so that is why it says 2. If you change the final digit in the link to the amount of tickets in your plan, it will take you to a page for that plan size.

You can buy up to the amount in your plan. I have 2 tickets, so that is why it says 2. If you change the final digit in the link to the amount of tickets in your plan, it will take you to a page for that plan size.

Ahh, gotcha. Thank you!

I just found that you can show your StubHub tickets using their app.

Yup, I researched it before being able to get tickets from the team for ALDS. Had no issues going thru the gate. We've used it before during regular season too.

I know lots of people are uneasy about not having a "hard" ticket, but I actually prefer passbook. I mean except for the World Series ;)

Archived