Guthries shirt...

Dark Helmet

Seems like KC went to the Red Sux school of "how to behave when we get good."

I guess it's cool to act like cocky a$$es these days. I'm still not into it.

Problem is, no Royals fans are old enough to remember when they were a good franchise. They all act like a bunch of drunken frat boys. They are playing way over their heads, and it's going to be funny to see them suck for another 29 years as soon as their "stars" become arb eligible and they can't afford to keep any of them.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Problem is, no Royals fans are old enough to remember when they were a good franchise. They all act like a bunch of drunken frat boys. They are playing way over their heads, and it's going to be funny to see them suck for another 29 years as soon as their "stars" become arb eligible and they can't afford to keep any of them.

Most of them probably weren't Royals fans until 2-3 weeks ago and won't be Royals fans 1 year from now after they win 75 games next year.

Giants or Cards are going to kill them.

The Royals were 3-0 against SF in the regular season. 3-1 against STL. And 15-5 against the NL in general.

They also had a winning record against the A's. And O's. Their only postseason opponent they didn't win the regular season series with was the Angels, who they tied 3-3.

They're beating teams they've already proven they can beat, and they're currently up 3-0 in this series. If this isn't the time to realize they aren't a fluke, I don't know when that time will be.

Most of them probably weren't Royals fans until 2-3 weeks ago and won't be Royals fans 1 year from now.

Most likely. This board has been here for more years than I can remember, now we're getting Royals trolls. The Tiger trolls never showed up, but here the Royals "fans" show up and talk crap. BABIP has them winning this series, it's not sustainable, and it's why they'll be looking up at Detroit and hoping for a WC game again next year.

The Royals were 3-0 against SF in the regular season. 3-1 against STL. And 15-5 against the NL in general.

They also had a winning record against the A's. And O's. Their only postseason opponent they didn't win the regular season series with was the Angels, who they tied 3-3.

They're beating teams they've already proven they can beat, and they're currently up 3-0 in this series. If this isn't the time to realize they aren't a fluke, I don't know when that time will be.

^^This

How brave of you to come here and talk after your team being up 3-0 in the series. Go talk to the other Royals fans who started liking the team sometime after the AS break. No one here cares about your records during the season.

If you believe BABIP, they are a fluke right now. Citing what they did in April and May as having any bearing on what happens in a playoff series illustrates you know nothing about baseball. We encourage knowledgeable fans on this site. You won't get much attention talking about a 3 game series and making it sound like it has any significance. Aren't their Royals boards you should be internet hi-fiving on, and worshiping Hosmer?

Most likely. This board has been here for more years than I can remember, now we're getting Royals trolls. The Tiger trolls never showed up, but here the Royals "fans" show up and talk crap. BABIP has them winning this series, it's not sustainable, and it's why they'll be looking up at Detroit and hoping for a WC game again next year.

KC: the city of Internet tough guys. They'll be back to their 62-100 ways within the next 5 years.

Good news is next year and beyond when the royals are irrelevant again he will have a shirt to wear while he watches us in October!

I would sell my leg for a 4 game win streak right now!! Baseball gods why have you forsaken us?!?

KC is the luckiest bunch of seat sniffers ive ever seen.

Hmmmm... so first of all, small sample size. Second of all, how do other stats measuring team ability look for the Royals against their foes? Listen, it's great that they're getting lucky now (heck, the O's got lucky to make the playoffs in 2012 and our pitching was perhaps a bit lucky this year, though we would have won the division regardless), but are you really surprised that O's fans might be upset that their team is on the brink of elimination? Get a grip on reality.

Pull Guthrie's press game interviews after his many losses here and you'll hear over and over and over "You have to tip your hat to the other team." "They just played better than us today." Buck never says this about his opponent. He was the richest and happiest losing pitcher you'd ever see. If he could bat in a game against us I'd throw at him. That shirt was in poor taste. Where is their manager or PR person? Going on national TV in that shirt was a joke. Jim Palmer spent time while he was here working with him trying to make a better pitcher out of him. If you are on here Jim I hope you call him up and tell him to go jump off a pier somewhere. I'm surprised they didn't throw at Dyson tonight. If we are losing tomorrow late maybe Hunter will deck him if he bats. He's not charging the mound with Hunter out there. This won't happen because we are winning tomorrow. I know what you mean about Hosmer. He looks like the guy that wants to pick a fight with people in High School that look at him the wrong way.

Pull Guthrie's press game interviews after his many losses here and you'll hear over and over and over "You have to tip your hat to the other team." "They just played better than us today." Buck never says this about his opponent. He was the richest and happiest losing pitcher you'd ever see. If he could bat in a game against us I'd throw at him. That shirt was in poor taste. Where is their manager or PR person? Going on national TV in that shirt was a joke. Jim Palmer spent time while he was here working with him trying to make a better pitcher out of him. If you are on here Jim I hope you call him up and tell him to go jump off a pier somewhere. I'm surprised they didn't throw at Dyson tonight. If we are losing tomorrow late maybe Hunter will deck him if he bats. He's not charging the mound with Hunter out there. This won't happen because we are winning tomorrow.

When we get a large lead I'd love to see Dyson plunked (if he even gets an AB, he most likely won't). If he doesn't bat then plunk Hosmer. I don't necessarily think Hosmer deserves to be plunked other than just being a douche, but you have to send some kind of message that their classless behavior won't be tolerated. There are unwritten rules in baseball and these clowns are breaking them.

Archived