Dan Connolly is going to be on the Viviano show shortly...

Black & Orange

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He had really no new updates... Here a few things he just noted on... Pretty much "blah" speak:

<b>Day 43... Finally close to resolution...

Wants to ask MacPhail: "What the 'heck' happened?"

Overall season has seemed more quiet than usual with all the teams because of the waiting of the "bigger" trades.

Talked about how obviously payroll will be lower with the significant moves that are hopefully taking place.</b>

Im hearing the reason that there is a hold up is Angelos. My source didnt say what he is doing, but its because Angelos is in the middle of things. Plus Jones is back in Phoenix. I guess he is waiting for a phone call. An Bedard has yet to take his physical. We thought he would over the weekend, but some reason he is still in Canada. Ill have more soon.

Take it with a grain of salt.

Im hearing the reason that there is a hold up is Angelos. My source didnt say what he is doing, but its because Angelos is in the middle of things. Plus Jones is back in Phoenix. I guess he is waiting for a phone call. An Bedard has yet to take his physical. We thought he would over the weekend, but some reason he is still in Canada. Ill have more soon.

Roch says he was in Seattle yesterday and will take his physical today.

Match meet gasoline.

LOL!!!

We are also considering and playing around the thought that the hold up might mean, O's may trade Bedard and Roberts at same time? Obviously Roberts to the Cubs.

I thought that this could be a possibility... we didn't hear the Roberts stuff until after it was confirmed that Seattle's guys had already taken their physicals.

This is certainly a possibility, IMO.

We are also considering and playing around the thought that the hold up might mean, O's may trade Bedard and Roberts at same time? Obviously Roberts to the Cubs.

I'm not sure I would call anything this offseason obvious. It seems like everything changes direction 50 times before being completed.

Archived