Dan Connolly is going to be on the Viviano show shortly...

Black & Orange

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We are also considering and playing around the thought that the hold up might mean, O's may trade Bedard and Roberts at same time? Obviously Roberts to the Cubs.

:eek:

:spits hemlock juice all over keyboard:

This is what I get for jumping to conclusions...

I just re confirmed it with my guy, who has close ties with Bedard, and he said "No" he is not in Seattle.

THis doesn't make any sense. Its like the Jones stuff. Insider says he took the physical on Friday. Paper says he wasn't in town and then confirmed he WAS in town Monday to take his physical, along with other players.

The same time the paper says that Bedard was in Seattle, but now insiders are saying that is totally false?

This doesn't make a lick of effing sense.

edit:::: scratch that "Bedard is expected to be in settle this week, perhaps as early as today."

So the fact that he is NOT in Seattle YET means nothing.

I just re confirmed it with my guy, who has close ties with Bedard, and he said "No" he is not in Seattle.

Of course not. He already took his physical Saturday in Seattle, according to your sources! :rolleyes:

Sorry man, don't mean to give you grief, but all of your conflicting reports are getting repetitive!

Im hearing the reason that there is a hold up is Angelos. My source didnt say what he is doing, but its because Angelos is in the middle of things. Plus Jones is back in Phoenix. I guess he is waiting for a phone call. An Bedard has yet to take his physical. We thought he would over the weekend, but some reason he is still in Canada. Ill have more soon.

Take it with a grain of salt.

I will. Especially since the Sun has said that Bedard is taking his physical today.

Archived