Dan Connolly is going to be on the Viviano show shortly...

Black & Orange

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What exactly could he be holding up? If everything has been agreed upon and it's just a matter of taking physicals to complete a deal. What could he be doing...

The only thing would be trying one last time at an extension but I don't see that happening so late in the process.

This club makes no sense whatsoever.

What exactly could he be holding up? If everything has been agreed upon and it's just a matter of taking physicals to complete a deal. What could he be doing...

The only thing would be trying one last time at an extension but I don't see that happening so late in the process.

This club makes no sense whatsoever.

If he gives Bedard an extension, I'll be officially giving up on this team until the Angelos family sells it.

I'm not saying I would entirely stop following them, but I'd stop caring about them.

Boy, Angelos doesn't seem to care what people say or think about him... Because he has been bashed and rightfully so for the most part and he hasn't changed his ways in any shape or form... Besides the fact that he's letting McPhail run the ball club which is obviously questionable at this point.

If he gives Bedard an extension, I'll be officially giving up on this team until the Angelos family sells it.

I'm not saying I would entirely stop following them, but I'd stop caring about them.

The sad part is, there's no guarantee that he'll sell it... It may go to his son who I hear is just as bad...

Angelos interfering...trying to talk Bedard into extending...I just get this weird picture in my mind:

Bedard in the doctor's office...talking on his cell phone...Yeah Mr Angelos, I hear ya...I might be interested...but listen, I'll have to call you back...its just a little weird talking to you while the doc is holding my stuff and telling me to cough...ya know?

Peace, The Bible says "How beautiful are the feet of those that bring good news."

Go get a pedicure, bro. :D

Good night Irene. As if everything isn't bad enough already, now we find out Boom Boom has a MALE foot fetish! :eek: Not that there's anything WRONG with that! :D

Archived