Caleb Joseph on Royals last night.

Greg

Lets also be real here: "welcome back to earth boys" is a pretty spot-on observation.

Had he said "welcome back to earth, a-holes" different story.

Unless we are taking issue with the word: "Boys" as meaning something more.

Now I would love to hear that the Royals think this is in poor taste. I really would.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone could have directed a tweet like that at him. Talk about coming down to earth. He was 4 for 50 in Sept and Oct. I wouldn't have the stones to make that comment after hitting like that.

Hey Caleb, focus on catching that ******* ball next time instead of your opponents and how they are trashy people.

Anyone could have directed a tweet like that at him. Talk about coming down to earth. He was 4 for 50 in Sept and Oct. I wouldn't have the stones to make that comment after hitting like that.

Hey Caleb, focus on catching that ******* ball next time instead of your opponents and how they are trashy people.

Why not. A part time pinch runner that was thrown out three times decided to impune the Orioles heart. Dyson can enjoy watching this from the bench.

Why not. A part time pinch runner that was thrown out three times decided to impune the Orioles heart. Dyson can enjoy watching this from the bench.

Dyson ran his mouth better than his legs I'm just saying this just looks whiny. They got swept and no amount of "haha" at the Royals means much. You're watching from the couch. No one cares what you have to say after that series.

Dyson ran his mouth better than his legs I'm just saying this just looks whiny. They got swept and no amount of "haha" at the Royals means much. You're watching from the couch. No one cares what you have to say after that series.

I do not disagree. I still laugh in their general direction. They partied for a week and now are exposed as donkeys. Not the next Moneyball phenom.

Some of us just don't like the Royals attitude. Just that simple. Doesn't matter to me one bit if they really are good or not. Doesn't

matter if they beat us or not. Maybe they really are good and maybe they will be good next year. I don't care. I don't like the way

they act.

Some of us just don't like the Royals attitude. Just that simple. Doesn't matter to me one bit if they really are good or not. Doesn't

matter if they beat us or not. Maybe they really are good and maybe they will be good next year. I don't care. I don't like the way

they act.

And some of us do not think that their model is the way to have a consistently good team that attends the post season often.

Yep, it is tough to read tone from tweets but it seems like bitterness to me too. I can't say I blame him though, the Royals have been playing with horseshoes up their butts for the last two weeks.

Bitterness?.....Nah. Me thinks people fail to see the humor in irony.

Not only is it "sour grapes", but Joseph dropped an easy out that opened the gates for the Orioles 'nail in the coffin" game. He's no one to talk. Its unprofessional to do that and a bit surprising because Caleb Joseph should thank his lucky stars he even got to play in the big leagues this season.I HATE that we aren't in the world series, but its not like this is Carlton Fisk with a decade or so of experience and quality play that allowed him to "pop off". Shut up, be gracious, and work harder Caleb. YOU ARE FAR FROM A PLAYER THAT SHOULD BE CHIRPING LIKE THAT.

I take offense and find your post in poor taste. Even though he isn't a star, I know Caleb has worked hard and deserves to be in the big leagues, maybe even more so than your buddies like Braun and Arod who have to cheat.

Archived