Baseball Job Posting

weams

Wait, so work 7 days a week and get paid $100. Gee, where do I sign up?

It's only 15 minutes a day. That equals 91.25 hours for the entire year in which you would make $1,200. So, you would be making $13.15 an hour to do data input for a baseball site that you are probably wasting well more than 15 minutes a day reading anyway.

It's only 15 minutes a day. That equals 91.25 hours for the entire year in which you would make $1' date='200. So, you would be making $13.15 an hour to do data input for a baseball site that you are probably wasting well more than 15 minutes a day reading anyway.[/quote']

Yeah, it's a pretty decent deal if you want some extra money. But I'm suspicious about the 10-15 minute figure, especially when "related quality control tasks" come into play. In my experience, when employers create a new position they usually underestimate the commitment it'll require.

Yeah, it's a pretty decent deal if you want some extra money. But I'm suspicious about the 10-15 minute figure, especially when "related quality control tasks" come into play. In my experience, when employers create a new position they usually underestimate the commitment it'll require.

You're probably right. In a perfect world, its not a bad deal. But you can easily get taken advantage of.

I sent email to apply -- reason why I am the best was simple -- attached video clip from karate kid tournament scene with "Your the best" playing. Told them that the karate kid was me and kicking a$$ is what I do.

I think I have a good shot!

:laughlol:

You should have told them that you're good at two things - handing out lollipops and a$$ kickings . . . . . and you just ran out of lollipops.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived