Report: Bedard Seattle-Bound

Peace21

Thought Id make a thread for this.

Just got a phone call from my source...You can all breathe easily now. Erik Bedard is heading to Seattle tomorrow morning for a physical. And this thing should be announced tomorrow at some point. But he is going to Seattle tomorrow for a physical.

As always take with grain of salt. But I feel good about this one.

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got a phone call from my source...You can all breathe easily now. Erik Bedard is heading to Seattle tomorrow morning for a physical. And this thing should be announced tomorrow at some point. But he is going to Seattle tomorrow for a physical.

Thanks for the update Peace. Let's hope that this is the beginning of the end.

I was beginning to think that Angelos was going to wait until he was accepted to and graduated from a 4 year medical school program so that he could conduct physicals himself. Only then would he approve. :D

If he goes to Seattle for a physical tomorrow, then he has to get to Seattle first, then get the physical, then have the results reviewed, then wouldn't it likely be Friday before we have the announcement?

Either way, he is going to Seattle tomorrow morning for his physical.

Thanks Peace, Any word on Roberts? Getting Close to ST, Impatient, I guess :)

I was beginning to think that Angelos was going to wait until he was accepted to and graduated from a 4 year medical school program so that he could conduct physicals himself. Only then would he approve. :D

PA has probably seen a lot of lung x-rays. ;) That's how he got the shekels to ruin the Birds.

Archived